Saturday, December 26, 2009

Holidays Bring Emotions...Blah.

Well it's the day after Christmas (Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to you bloggers out there) and suddenly my emotions are kind of getting the best of me. The 17th of December (2007) I got the best information of my life. I was accepted to University of Pittsburgh (Full Ride and all--hell yeah me!) Of course, I celebrated, had my high cahoots and all of that bull. And heck yeah, I was ready to hit that "I am attending Pitt" button with my $200 deposit fee...until mommy dearest said "That's kind of far. Maybe you should apply somewhere closer".

BOMBSHELL!

So, being the nice child that I am, I applied to ONE other school here in NC...North Carolina State University (Go Pack) and what do ya know...I got accepted. Unfortunately, I was persuaded to go to school IN State instead of persuing my OUT of state dream. I honestly think that if I would've gone to Pitt, my performance would be 10 times better. Hmph, oh well. This time of year always brings memories.

This could be my last blog for 2009...we'll see what I'm in the mood of writing about next week when it gets here. Until then, this version of myself is saying

DUECES!

No comments:

Post a Comment